Joshua Tree is a perfect glamping destination in Southern California and holds a special place in my heart. Located only 2 hours outside of Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, the high desert provides an ideal place for a weekend getaway to go off-the-grid and do some stargazing. During my last trip to Joshua Tree I checked into JTHAVN, a remote airstream AirBnb that I’ve had on my bucket list for some time.
I first came across this accommodation on Instagram and was immediately drawn to the stay after seeing that the glamp site features an outdoor swinging bed. Not only was this my very first time ever staying in an airstream, but I had never seen another AirBnb option quite like it! Definitely found a hidden gem in Joshua Tree.
Below I’m sharing the stay details & booking link for JTHAVN’s dreamy airstream glamping AirBnb in Joshua Tree:
————— Read More —————
JTHAVN Airstream AirBnb Location in Joshua Tree
While this Airbnb is remote, the glamping site is only a 20 minute drive away from Joshua Tree’s main downtown area and the Western entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. The location is a bit off-the-grid, so the coordinates are provided to you after booking.
JTHAVN Remote Airstream AirBnB Glamping Features
The outdoor swinging bed is what immediately drew me into this glamping site in Joshua Tree. Such a unique feature and I had never seen anything else quite like it! This bed makes for the perfect spot for stargazing and lounging in the desert sun.
In addition to the swinging bed, the property sits on a private 30 acre lot and features:
- a full patio deck
- cowboy tub
- lounge chairs
- fire pit
- outdoor sofa
- outdoor shower
- solar-powered string lights
Inside the 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB, you will find:
- 1 Queen-sized bed with a memory foam mattress
- full bathroom
- 2 HD TVs
- microwave oven
- coffee maker
- kitchen sink
- 3-burner gas stove
- dinette (that also converts into an extra sleeping space)
- heating & cooling
Things to Know Before Your Stay at this Joshua Tree Airstream AirBnb
- The temperatures in the desert greatly drop at night! Bring some warm layers with you for stargazing.
- The location of this AirBnb is definitely off-the-grid, so expect to have no cell reception when you get there. However, there is wifi available upon check-in.
- The glamp site and airstream are all solar-powered, but there’s also a generator on-site to use as needed.
- Instead of AC, the airstream uses an evaporative cooler powered by the generator
- This accommodation is pet-friendly!
————— Read More —————
SHOP MY CAMERA GEAR
Pin this for later –